Don’t Lose Your Mind – Cyberpunk 2077 Walkthrough
The Don’t Lose Your Mind side job is the ending to the Delamain quest line. You may remember that the previous quests were the epistrophy quests. In this side job, you must navigate through Delamain HQ to reset or destroy Delamain’s core.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps needed to complete this mission successfully. Check out other walkthroughs on our website.
Track the Job and Head to Delamain HQ
The first step is to track the job and head to Delamain HQ in Cyberpunk 2077. Once you arrive at the HQ, go through the main entrance. You’ll find that you can’t go deeper into the HQ due to some inaccessible double doors. The Don’t Lose Your Mind side job will require you to be tricky and smart.
Find Another Way In
To find another way into the HQ, you have two options:
- Option 1: If you have Level 8 Technical Ability, enter through the door on the right side of the building.
- Option 2: If you don’t have Level 8 Technical Ability, continue past the door mentioned above and hang left. Walk forward and hang another left, and you’ll find the crates. Climb up them and you’ll find a hatch that can be opened. Drop down to get inside Delamain HQ.
Hack into the Computer
Once inside, head into the next room over where the multiple computers are. Go into the small office and hack into the computer using Level 8 Intelligence. This will open the other door locked in this room that allows you to progress deeper into the HQ.
If you don’t have Level 8 Intelligence, search the computers to find code 1234. This code unlocks the computer that requires Level 8 Intelligence to hack. The Don’t Lose Your Mind side job is a later side quest in the game. So, it would make sense to have higher skill levels.
Open the Double Doors
Head into the next room over, and you’ll find the computer. Hack into it with your Level 8 Intelligence and use the Local Network option to open the double doors. You can use the code 1234 here as well if you can’t hack into the computer via Intelligence.
Kill the Mini-Drone and Find the Stairs
Head through the double doors and kill the mini-drone flying right in front of you. Enter through this door and go to the yellow objective marker to complete the optional “Find a way to the stairs” objective. It says this objective is optional. But considering the electricity covering the other room will kill you nearly instantly, finding the stairs is pretty essential.
Climb Up and Cross the Catwalk
In this new room, you’ll see a cab moving up and down by way of forklift. Climb on top of the cab and jump from it to the shed-like building in front of it. Use this building to jump to the catwalk area ahead.
Climb up through the opening and drop down to the stairs. Go up the stairs and cross the catwalk to the other side of the room. Open the door on the left and open the hatch in here to climb down the ladder.
Push the Car Forward
Push the car in here forward into the middle of the electrified room. You have two options to proceed:
- Option 1: If you have Level 6 Body or Level 5 Technical Ability, you can open the hatch that was under the car and bypass the electrical room by moving underneath it. Take the pathway to the other side and climb back up, up the ladder, and onto the catwalk to continue.
- Option 2: If you don’t have the requirements to open the hatch under the car, run and jump onto the car that’s in the middle of the electrified room. Jump from it to the car being worked on by the robotic arms in front of it. Jump off the other end of this car to safety and climb up the ladder to your right.
Enter the Control Room and Finish Don’t Lose Your Mind
Walk across the catwalk, paying attention to jumping over the gap, and climbing up to the upper shaft on your right. Continue forward and go through the only door over here. Head down the stairs and you’ll find all of Delamain’s cab driving in circles.
Head to the other side of the room and go up the stairs. When you’re at the stairs near the office building, climb over the railing and onto the large metal pipes. Climb up on top of the office building and drop down the other side to reach the shaft you need to enter.
Listen to the Delamain and then walk forward into the core room. You’ll be presented with two options:
- Reset Delamain’s core and preserve its integrity
- Force personalities to merge with Delamain
- Hidden third option: step back and destroy the core by shooting at it. There is a hidden third option: step back and destroy the core by shooting at it.
After you’ve made your choice, your objective will become “Investigate the source of the noises coming from the side exit.” Head to the yellow objective marker. You’ll find in the main room where all of the Delamain cars were now sits a single Delamain cab.
Its AI is named Excelsior and it’s the AI driver from the heist you took part in during the game’s prologue. The last Delamain cab will be in your garage now.