Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has been on the market since 2020. After two years, the game has garnered a respectable number of fans as the latest installment of the long-running Assassin’s Creed franchise. The game allows the player to be in the shoes of Elvor, a fierce Viking raider, ready to lead the clan from Norway to new homes.
It is an Action-RPG with a mesmerizing Norse Folklore-based open world. Players get to wield many legendary weapons that the Vikings are known for in mythology. The fun part is wielding them alongside the capabilities of an Assassin.
Legendary weapons in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla are the best weapons you can get in the game. Due to their rarity, players will have to grind tirelessly to acquire them.
These weapons are surreal and will grant you added abilities on top of the best stats any other weapon that can offer you in the game. You can find three mythical weapons in the game. These weapons include Thor’s Hammer, Odin’s Spear, and Excalibur Sword.
Worry not. We got you covered, fam. In this article, we will share a guide on how to get the Legendary Weapons in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
Mjolnir (Thor’s Hammer)
- Find all five pieces of Thor’s armor. You get three by defeating the deadly witches (Daughters of Lerion) – Goneril, Cordelia, and Regen.
- Get Thor’s Helmet in East Anglia.
- For the last piece of armor, you have to kill every Order of the Ancients member (all 45 of them). Plus, you have to kill 15 Zealots and 30 Inner Circle members.
- Once you have completed the campaign, you will find Mjolnir in AC Valhalla in the northmost region of Norway.
- If you equip the armor set you have obtained, you need to visit the location, go up the mountain, and get the Legendary Weapon.
Gungnir (Odin’s Spear)
- Begin the history quest called “A Brother’s Keeper.”
- Accompany Sigurd to the deep cave located in the far north of Hordafylke.
- After entering the cave, you will have to follow Sigurd until the path divides. Sigurd will take a right turn, but you must turn toward the left. There, you will see a small gap in the rocks with a glowing wall far behind it.
- The moment you pick up the spear, it will highlight your adrenaline, the yellow bars, allowing you to use your abilities in combat. You might need to have a massive number of adrenaline, which should be equivalent to 4 bars worth of abilities.
- You will need to collect all 11 Treasure of Britain tablets available in the game. The game hides these treasures across the map, and you can find 3 of the 11 tablets when you take down three specific Zealots.
- Once you’ve found out all the treasures of England, your next attention to be on defeating three specific Zealots, Woden, Heike, and Hrothgar these enemies will certainly be high-powered, and you might run into some issues. Defeating all three of them will make sure that you get the remaining tablet that you have to collect, once you have all 11 tablets with you. You will be able to proceed ahead.
- With all 11 tablets in your inventory, you should head to Myrddin’s Cave in Hamutnscire. It is in Wessex, just below the northernmost fast travel point.
- Once at the cave, enter it and keep moving forward, this place can feel like a maze and it is recommended that you use Odin’s Vision to guide you. You will have to skip through stone structures and dive inside a pool of water when the path ends.
- Once inside the water, go down and use Odin’s Vision again to highlight the passageway. Keep moving towards the opening that you see. Soon enough, it will take you to a narrow opening. You will be able to climb out of the water. Here you will need to climb up and keep on moving forward.
- By this time, you should be able to see a golden dot on your radar, so keep moving in that direction, and you will see a circle with a sword in between. Place all the tablets at the bottom of the rocks, and only then will you be able to unlock Excalibur in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
If you want to read more walkthroughs or guides, head over to our website. You can also follow us on our social media platforms to stay updated with gaming and esports news.