In the expansive world of Palworld, crafting is a pillar of survival and progression. Among the myriad of materials, Polymer stands out as a critical component for creating advanced weaponry and enhancing your base. This guide will delve into the methods of acquiring Polymer in Palworld, ensuring you’re well-equipped to face the challenges ahead.
The Hunt for Polymer in Palworld
Polymer in Palworld is a sought-after resource, essential for crafting a variety of weapons that can give you an edge in combat. One way to obtain Polymer is by taking on the formidable Jetragon, a powerful Pal that may drop this valuable material upon defeat.
For those not ready to face such a challenge, there’s an alternative method that involves crafting Polymer from another resource, High-Quality Pal Oil.
How to Produce Polymer
To craft Polymer in Palworld, you must first collect High-Quality Pal Oil. High Quality Pal Oil is a drop from various Pals throughout the game. This resource is key to producing Polymer, and with a diverse list of Pals that drop it, players of all levels have a chance to gather it.
Here is a list of Pals that drop High Quality Pal Oil:
- Elphidran Aqua
- Relaxaurus Lux
- Jormuntide Ignis
Once you’ve amassed enough High-Quality Pal Oil, you’ll need to use a Production Assembly Line. You can unlock the Production Assembly Line at player level 28. Using this equipment, you can convert High Quality Pal Oil into Polymer, a vital material for your crafting needs.
Crafting with Polymer in Palworld
Polymer in Palworld is not just for show; it’s a fundamental ingredient in many high-end crafting recipes. From Grizzbolt’s Minigun to the Homing Sphere Launcher, Polymer is required to create some of the most powerful weapons in the game.
Additionally, it’s used in constructing essential base upgrades like the Refrigerator and Electric Furnace, making Polymer a cornerstone of base development and combat preparedness.
Here is a list of the items you can craft using Polymer:
- Grizzbolt’s Minigun – High-Quality Pal Oil x10, Paldium Fragment x70, Polymer x20, Refined Ingot x50
- Circuit Board – Pure Quartz x4, Polymer x2
- Refrigerator – Ice Organ x15, Polymer x20, Refined Ingot x50, Circuit Board x5
- Electric Furnace – Cabron Fiber x20, Polymer x20, Refined Ingot x50, Circuit Board x10
- Emergency Exit Sign Set – Electric Organ x1, Polymer x1
- Relaxaurus‘ Missile Launcher – Ingot x100, Paldium Fragment x85, Polymer x35, Refined Ingot x100
- Relaxaurus Lux’s Missile Launcher – Ingot x120, Paldium Fragment x102, Polymer x42, Refined Ingot x120
- Traffic Control Set – Polymer x1
- Assault Rifle – Carbon Fiber x30, Polymer x10, Refined Ingot x40
- Decal Gun Set – Ingot x30, Paldium Fragment x15, Ancient Civilization Parts x3, Polymer x10
- Double–Barreled Shotgun – Polymer x7, Refined Ingot x30
- Pump–Action Shotgun – Carbon Fiber x40, Polymer x20, Refined Ingot x30
- Rocket Launcher – Pal Metal Ingot x75, Carbon Fiber x50, Polymer x30
- Scatter Sphere Launcher – Paldium Fragment x50, Ancient Civilization Parts x10, Carbon Fiber x30, Polymer x15, Refined Ingot x50
- Single–Shot Rifle – Polymer x5, Refined Ingot x20
- Homing Sphere Launcher – Paldium Fragment x200, Ancient Civilization Parts x20, Pal Metal Ingot x100, Carbon Fiber x50, Polymer x50
- Hyper Grappling Gun – Paldium Fragment x50, Ancient Civilization Parts x15, Carbon Fiber x20, Polymer x20, Refined Ingot x30
In Palworld, Polymer is indispensable for players aiming to thrive in both combat and base management. By following the methods outlined in this guide, you can secure a steady supply of Polymer, ensuring you’re always ready to craft the next powerful weapon or base upgrade. Gather, craft, and strategize with Polymer to pave your way to success in the vast and wild world of Palworld.
Article You Might Like: