For trading card aficionados, the long-awaited Pokemon Trading Card Game Live will launch on June 8, 2023. For those that are interested, the game will be available on the Google Play Store, App Store, Windows, and Mac.
This latest addition to the Pokémon TCG series will allow players to compete globally and showcase their skills. It will feature over 15 brand new Pokemon-EX cards, including Chien-Pao ex and Ting-Lu ex. This will certainly add a new level of excitement and challenge to the game.
To make things even more exciting, its release date coincides with the newest Pokémon TCG expansion, Scarlet & Violet—Paldea Evolved. Even though the game is not officially released yet, you can start playing it already.
The game is already in global open beta and you can download them on Android, Apple, Windows, and Mac. If you want to get a head start before its release, I suggest that you take advantage of the global beta.
Pokemon Trading Card Game Live: Details
The Pokemon Trading Card Game Live will be the newest installment of the Pokemon TCG Online Series. Here are some of the details of the game:
- Ranked Gameplay: TCG Live will expand from the existing casual gameplay with officially ranked modes, allowing more competitive players to compete against each other for prizes
- Eight pre-constructed decks: You will receive eight decks at launch to get started, with the ability to create your own once you’re familiar with the game
- Battle Pass: Progress in Battle Pass Ladders to unlock in-game cosmetics, booster packs, and more
- Avatar Customization: Customize your avatar in more ways than you could before – TCG Live has added skin tone, hairstyle, hair color, and eye color—plus different clothing options like tops, bottoms, glasses, hats, and shoes
Moreover, you can download the game on these devices along with the respective system requirements:
- iOS: iPhone 7 and iPad 2017 and newer with iOS 15 and later
- Android: Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy Tab A and newer, requiring 2GB of ram and Android 8.0 and later
- Windows 7 and later for PC and Mac OS X 10.12 and later for Apple computers
To celebrate the official launch of Pokémon TCG Live, the players will receive quite a bountiful reward. The reward includes a unique set of cosmetic items inspired by the beta phase featuring a coin, deck box, and card sleeves.
You can claim these rewards by accessing Pokémon TCG Live for a limited time. The dates are May 2, 2023, at 10 a.m. PDT to June 6, 2023, at 10 a.m. PDT. Additionally, you can continue to level up in the current Battle Pass and earn rewards until June 8, 2023. This is noteworthy as it makes it an excellent time to log in to Pokémon TCG Live.
If you have played the previous Pokemon Trading Card Game Online, you can transfer your progress to Pokemon TCG Live. To transfer your accounts to the Pokémon TCG Live before the beta testing phase ends. You can refer to the Pokémon TCG Online Sunset FAQ for further information.