TFT Patch 13.7 brought about several nerfs and buffs that shook up the meta. Champions, traits, and even items were no exceptions to the changes. Now that the meta has changed, make sure to keep yourself up to date.
What is TFT?
Teamfight Tactics (TFT) is a popular auto-battler game mode in League of Legends that has captured gamers worldwide. With its unique strategy, quick thinking, and luck, TFT has become a highly competitive game with a dedicated following.
One of the elements of TFT is selecting the right champions to form a team that can dominate the battlefield. However, with so many champions to choose from, it is hard to know which ones are the best to use.
That’s where a Teamfight Tactics tier list comes in handy. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the TFT champions tier list, and what the current rankings are. This tier list excludes the TFT set or team compositions.
Whether you’re new to TFT or a seasoned veteran, this guide will provide valuable insights into which champions to prioritize and which ones to avoid in your next game.
TFT Patch 13.7 Champions Tier List
This tier list is based on the current meta shift due to the recent changes. I divided this list into three tiers namely S-Tier, A-Tier, and B-Tier. Moreover, I categorized it into the three phases of the game: Early Game, Mid Game, and Late Game.
- S-tier = Super powerful and contested champs that everyone wants and forms comps around.
- A-tier = Champs that fit very well into powerful comps in the meta.
- B-tier = Champs that are situational but still fit into good comps.
- Not on the list = Champs that are rarely contested and have better alternatives for their comps or just don’t fit into a strong comp at all.
Early Game Tier List
The Early Game in TFT is a very important phase in the game. This phase sets the tone for the rest of the match. Additionally, it’s much easier to make 1-cost units into 2 and 3 stars because they are more available.
The rankings of the Early Game champions are as follows:
- S-Tier: Annie, Fiora, Jinx, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Gangplank, Vi, Lux, Pantheon, Renekton
- A-Tier: Camille, Draven, Ezreal, Lee Sin, Malphite, Pyke, Lucian, Yasuo, Nasus, Poppy, Sylas
- B-Tier: Rell, Sivir, Kayle, Lulu, Wukong
Mid-Game Tier List
Most of the units you acquire from this pool will complete the team composition you are looking for. This stage of the game is the most dangerous, especially if you still have no idea what to build. As most of your opponents have their compositions built, you will lose HP quickly if you’re not careful.
The rankings of the Mid Game champions are as follows:
- S-Tier: Kai’Sa, Leblanc, Nilah, Rammus, Sona, Vayne, Vex, Fiora, Lux
- A-Tier: Alistar, Gnar, Riven, Shen, Annie, Camille, Draven, Ezreal, Jinx, Lee Sin, Pyke, Vi, Yasuo, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Gangplank, Lucian, Pantheon
- B-Tier: Jax, Morgana, Malphite, Rell, Sivir, Kayle, Lulu, Nasus, Poppy, Renekton, Sylas, Wukong
Late Game Tier List
The late game adds the Legendary 5 cost units to the pool. Since most of the players have their team completed already, this doesn’t make much of a difference. It is also difficult to two-star the Legendaries because of their rarity.
The rankings of the Late Game champions are as follows:
- S-Tier: Fiddlesticks, Janna, Leona, Mordekaiser, Syndra, Ultimate Ezreal, Urgot, Ekko, Jhin, Miss Fortune, Neeko, Samira, Twisted Fate, Warwick, Alistar, Nilah, Rammus
- A-Tier: Nunu, Aatrox, Aurelion Sol, Bel’Veth, Garen, Viego, Kai’Sa, Leblanc, Riven, Shen, Sona, Vayne, Vex
- B-Tier: Gnar, Jax, Morgana