The Medali Gym Puzzle in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet is a challenge that players must complete in order to battle the Gym Leader, Larry. The puzzle involves finding the secret dish at the Treasure Eatery restaurant.
To do this, players must first find three trainers who can give them clues to the secret dish. The trainers are scattered throughout the town of Medali, and they each have a different clue. Once players have all three clues, they can head to the Treasure Eatery and order the secret dish to finish the Medali Gym Puzzle.
If they have entered the correct information, the order taker will give them the secret dish. This dish will give players the chance to face Larry, the Medali Gym Leader.
How to Solve the Medali Gym Puzzle
Find the three trainers who can give you clues to the secret dish. The trainers are scattered throughout the town of Medali, and they each have a different clue.
- Listen Really Closely to the Blue Bird Pokemon: When coming out of the Treasure Eatery, you will see a man with a blue bird on his head. The bird will speak to you using a speech bubble, saying the word Meedyum. This is a clue for the Medali Gym Puzzle.
- A dark spot surrounded by stairs: Look for a dark spot surrounded by stairs with a black grate at the bottom. Interact with the grate and your character will see some faint writing with the words Fire Blast.
- The odd one out at the ice cream stands: Look for the ice cream stands with the Grilled Rice Balls. This is the odd one out. You will see on the menu that it has the Grilled Rice Balls available for purchase. This is a clue to the Medali Gym Puzzle.
- A Nice Squeeze of Lemon: Finally, head inside the Treasure Eatery and talk to the man in the suit who is eating at the bar. He’ll tell you that he likes his food with a nice squeeze of Lemon.
Once you have all four clues, head to the Treasure Eatery. Talk to the order taker at the front of the restaurant and select the following options to finish the Medali Gym Puzzle:
- Grilled rice balls.
- Medium serving.
- Extra crispy, Fire Blast style.
Since you finished the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Medali Gym Puzzle, head to the Gym and challenge the Gym Leader, Larry. Once you have defeated Larry, you will earn the Normal Badge. Moreover, you are now one step closer to becoming a Pokemon Champion.