Since it is a farming game, there is a Sun Haven Farm Animal waiting for you to care for it. There are lovely farm animals in Sun Haven and all you have to do is find them. Each of them offers various products that will make it worth your while.
In this article, we will cover how to get every animal in Sun Haven and how to take care of them.
Sun Haven Farm Animal Locations
There are a total of eight animals you can take care of in Sun Haven. You can find these animals in Sun Haven and Nel’Vari, and here is how to get them:
- Chicken- You can purchase them in Kitty’s Animal Store for 1,200 Coins. Chickens take up 1 population size and they produce eggs every day.
- Cow- You can purchase them in Kitty’s Animal Store for 2,500 Coins. Cows take up 2 population sizes and they produce milk every day.
- Sheep- You can purchase them in Kitty’s Animal Store after unlocking the “New Friends” skill for 4000 Coins. Sheep take up 2 population sizes and they produce wool every day.
- Pig- You can purchase them in Kitty’s Animal Store after unlocking the “New Friends” skill for 4000 Coins. Pigs take up 2 population sizes and they produce Earth Crystal every day.
- Snaccoon- You can purchase them in Kitty’s Animal Store after maxing the “Friend of the Forest” skill for 10,000 Coins. Snaccoons take up 4 population sizes and they produce Berries every day.
- Baby Griffon– You can purchase them for 100 Mana Orbs in the Nel’Vari Animal Store. Baby Griffons take up 2 population sizes and they produce feathers every day.
- Silk Moth– You can purchase them for 80 Mana Orbs in the Nel’Vari Animal Store. Silk moths take up 2 population sizes and they produce silk every day.
- Baby Stump– You can purchase them for 40 Mana Orbs in the Nel’Vari Animal Store. Baby Stump takes up 1 population size and they produce logs every day.
How to Take Care of Sun Haven Farm Animals
For your animals to keep producing every day, you must take care of them properly. If you are wondering how to feed farm animals in Sun Haven, it is easy and simple. Just make sure that you have the proper Animal Food.
You can purchase Animal Food at Kitty’s Animal Store or the Pet Store in Sun Haven. Additionally, you can craft them for one unit of Wheat and it will turn into 2 units of Animal Food
Now that you have your Animal Food, you can now feed your beloved farm animals. To do so, simply equip it in your inventory and interact with the animal. Additionally, you can manually place them in their feeding stations and they will eat there overnight.
If you want to be more cozy and save some time, you can invest in an Automatic Feeder. Automatic Feeders cost 1,000 coins and you can buy them in the Town Hall. If you already have one, simply place one in your barn and it will automatically fill your feeding stations. Don’t forget to load your Automatic Feeder with Animal Food to keep it functioning.
Pet Your Farm Animals
Another way to take care of your farm animals is by petting them. To do so, press the interact button when near an animal to pet them. Petting them increases their heart by a minimal amount. The good thing is, you can spam petting them to make sure that their hearts are full.
Make sure to keep the hearts of your animals full so that they will keep producing every day. Once their hearts drop down to a certain degree, they will stop producing until you get them back up. The ‘hearts’ system is common in farming games, such as this one. You can also see the same concept on Harvest Moon, Stardew Valley, etc.
If you want to unlock the golden products of your animals, you have to get the “Golden Heart” skill. To increase your chances of getting the golden products, you have to max this skill and fill your animals’ hearts.