Baizhu is a playable character in Genshin Impact that officially joined the roster on the game’s version 3.6 update. He is a 5-star Dendro character who uses a catalyst to perfection. Long-time Genshin players may recognize him as the guy who stands by the Bubu Pharmacy, standing as Qiqi’s guardian. Well, if you’re interested in giving Baizhu a try, you have come to the right place! Here is our Baizhu build guide article.
Genshin Impact’s Baizhu is just the perfect character to cosplay. Purchase his cosplay costume at a low price by following this link here.
Genshin Impact Baizhu
The owner of the Bubu Pharmacy, Baizhu, is a master of the medicinal arts. While he can certainly take down a series of foes with a flick of his finger, he is mostly known for his compassion and kindness. That said, he is also shrouded in mystery, as he is rumored to be in possession of a powerful elixir that can grant immortality.
Baizhu’s Elemental Skill, Dendrobium, allows him to summon a Dendro spirit that can heal allies and deal damage to enemies. His Elemental Burst, Green Serpent, creates a shield that absorbs damage and heals allies. Baizhu can also apply Dendro reactions to enemies with his Normal Attacks and Charge Attacks.
Looking at his overall kit, it is clear that Baizhu is mostly fit for the support role. He is a great healer that can ensure that your team remains in tip-top condition. Moreover, he can also be used to apply Dendro to enemies, sparking aggravate and spread reactions everywhere.
That said, he can also be a versatile character that can easily fit in a variety of team compositions. All in all, Baizhu is a valuable asset to any team. He is a character that you should certainly consider pulling heavily for.
Baizhu Strengths and Weaknesses
- Powerful healing
- Decent off-field Dendro application
- Ability to buff Dendro reactions
- Decent resistance to interruption
- Needs a lot of Energy to be consistent
- Not enough Dendro applications to be the only Dendro on the team
- The resistance that the shield provides is not enough when dealing with multiple hard-hitting enemies
Baizhu Build Guide
The moment you have been waiting for. Here is our recommended build for Baizhu. It includes both weapons and artifacts.
- Jadefall’s Splendor: This is Baizhu’s signature weapon. It provides a large HP bonus and a passive that heals allies and generates energy. This makes it an excellent choice for Baizhu, as it will help him to heal his allies more often and provide them with more energy at the same time.
- Everlasting Moonglow: A 5-star weapon that provides a large HP bonus and a passive that heals allies based on Baizhu’s Max HP. This makes it a good choice for Baizhu if you want to focus on his healing capabilities. This is perhaps the best weapon for him if you opt to keep him as a support.
- Prototype Amber: A 4-star weapon that provides a large HP bonus and a passive that heals allies and generates energy. This makes it a great budget option for Baizhu, as it provides similar benefits to Jadefall’s Splendor. Consider it its cheap version, if you will.
- Fruit of Fulfillment: Another 4-star weapon that provides a large HP bonus and a passive that heals allies based on Baizhu’s Max HP. Much like the Prototype Amber, Fruit of Fulfillment is also a budget version of a 5-star weapon, particularly the Everlasting Moonglow.
- Favonius Codex: A 4-star weapon that provides a large Energy Recharge bonus and a passive that generates energy for your team. This can be a good option if you are having trouble generating enough energy for Baizhu’s Elemental Burst.
- Thrilling Tales Of Dragon Slayers: A 3-star weapon that provides a large ATK bonus to the next character you switch to after using Baizhu’s Elemental Burst. This can be a good option if you want to use Baizhu as a support character to buff your team’s damage.
- Maiden Beloved Set: This set provides Baizhu with a large healing bonus. This makes it an excellent choice for Baizhu if you opt to keep him as a support. It will help him to heal his allies more effectively.
- Ocean Hued Clam: A 4-piece artifact set that provides a large healing bonus to Baizhu along with a shield that absorbs significant damage. This can be a good option for Baizhu if you want to increase his survivability and help him to protect his allies better.
- 4-Piece Viridescent Venerer: Provides a large Elemental RES reduction debuff to enemies. This can be a good option for Baizhu if you want to use him as a support character to buff your team’s damage.
Here are some tips for choosing artifacts for Baizhu:
- Focus on HP. Baizhu’s healing scales off of his HP, so you want to focus on artifacts that give him as much HP as possible.
- Consider Energy Recharge. Baizhu’s Elemental Burst is very powerful, but it also has a high cost. If you are having trouble generating enough energy for his Burst, then you may want to consider artifacts that give him Energy Recharge.
- Consider your team composition. If you are using Baizhu as a healer, then you may want to consider artifacts that give your team a healing bonus. If you are using Baizhu as a support character, then you may want to consider artifacts that give your team a damage bonus.
At the end of the day, the best build for Baizhu will depend on your preferred playstyle and current team composition. This Baizhu build guide simply gives you an idea of the many possibilities on how you can customize this excellent Genshin Impact character.
In our humble opinion, Baizhu is best suited for the support role. His toolkit mainly focuses on keeping his team in high HP, protecting them from the dangers that they may encounter. Moreover, he also has excellent Energy Recharge, which makes him a great battery to keep unleashing powerful attacks that can easily turn your enemies to dust.
With all that said, we sincerely hope this Baizhu build guide helped you. Now enjoy playing as him and see you in Tevyat! For more articles like this and up-to-date gaming news, be sure to stay tuned to our website and follow our social media accounts.
For full disclosure, we want everyone to know that this article includes affiliate links. It may include items and products with promo deals and discounts. We also want to assure you that we do not use links that we would not use or follow.